Sheridan Maine have an exciting opportunity for an Management Accountant to join one of our established clients in Andover. This role will be key in supporting the business in the preparation of management accounts and financial reporting.
Working closely with the Finance Manager, key duties of the role will include:
- Posting journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Making payments
- Submitting VAT returns
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Analysing Profit and Loss
- Assisting with audit
- Preparing budgets
- Producing a monthly flash report
This role will require a candidate that:
- A minimum 2 years of Management Accounts experience
- Will be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Possess strong investigation and analysis skills
- Has good experience with accounting systems, use of SAP would be an advantage
Our client is offering fantastic benefits including a hybrid working model, 25 days holiday, study support, incentives and various loyalty schemes, there is also free car parking on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.