“Control your own destiny or someone else will.” Jack Welch.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established insurance organisation to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst into their London based office. The business is very fast-paced, and this role will give the successful candidate exposure to all levels of the business.
The organisation operates a flexible working policy and offers a positive and supportive working environment.
You will have/will be:
- Manage, analyse and report the monthly results to finance management, with commentary on current business performance
- Participate in monthly review of results with global finance management team, discussing key business drivers of variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget and involvement in strategic planning exercises. Working on consolidating budgets and forecasts for leadership review
- Supporting the International FP&A Manager, and the Finance Senior Management Team in responding to questions and analysis required by Group
- Collaborate with Region/Country Finance Managers, the Financial Controller and Operations to identify and verify relevant KPI metrics
- Utilize, manage and become an expert on SAP and BPC budgeting system and reporting suite
- Assess, develop, and present financial reports, forecasts, and analyses.
- Participate as a key member on various project groups and share in the decision-making process
- Respond to requests for financial information from internal colleagues and external parties (auditors, shareholders, financial institutions, etc)
- Participate in Due Diligence exercise for Acquisitions when required
- Work with senior sales and business development executives producing revenue and sales analytics
- Working capital analysis and management
- Ad Hoc Projects
- A Qualified Accountant with some post qualification experience
- Experience of Financial Planning and Analysis in a complex organisation
- Excellent / expert Excel skills
- Analytical with attention to details
- Highly organised with good communication skills
- Strong inter-personal, communication and influencing skills and ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Adaptable and able to respond to changing demands and can prioritise work effectively
- Flexible working (not required in office full time with remote working acceptable)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.