This is a superb opportunity to develop your career in the finance sector and join a team with a truly unique team culture. The company are growing at a very fast pace and are looking for candidates who are as ambitious as they are! Study support is available to the successful candidate.
Sheridan Maine is currently working in Partnership with an exciting and successful business based in Poole to recruit for an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis to join their fast paced and rapidly expanding business.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Assisting with audits and board pack preparations
- Monthly analysis of income and overheads
- Assisting with the production of month end reports
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and employee expenses
- Posting credit card transactions
- Dealing with and resolving accounts related queries
To be considered for the role of Assistant Accountant, you should have the following:
- A strong work ethic; the desire to get things done, and to learn and progress
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced IT skills – in particular strong working knowledge of Excel
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and have completed the AAT qualification, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and keen to join a forward thinking progressive business please send your CV to be considered for the shortlist.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.