“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.” Oscar Wilde.
A well-established business services organisation based in the Berkshire area is seeking a Global Financial Reporting Manager. This large organisation has offices all over the country and provides you with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and achieve good career opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the team on a day-to-day basis
- Support clients with converting their US GAAP results for UK financial reporting purposes
- Build and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Provide financial management on all projects
- Assist clients with technical queries and challenges
- Responsible for the financial management of a range of clients
- Liaising with other departments
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients
- Participation in people management including resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and development
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate employees
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Extensive working knowledge of US GAAP requirements as well as experience reconciling US and UK GAAP results
- Excellent working knowledge of FRS 102 and related financial reporting requirements
- Previous experience in an assistant manager or manager role delivering statutory accounts preparation or audit services to large businesses
- Proven ability in managing and developing staff i.e., coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, and recruiting etc.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.