“The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.” Oscar Wilde.
Sheridan Maine is working with our Berkshire based client to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager. This position would suit a qualified Accountant with strong technical financial reporting skills and significant experience in a management role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global business that offers a supportive environment and good career development.
Duties of the Financial Reporting Manager include:
- Manage, lead and develop a team
- Build and maintain strong meaningful relationships with a range of clients
- Be the technical lead for client work, responsible for the delivery of financial reporting advisory services
- Provide financial management on a range of projects
- Lead on technical training for the team
- Be the point of contact for financial reporting advisory clients
To be considered for the role of Financial Reporting Manger, the following attributes are required:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework
- Proven ability in managing and developing staff
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.