"Forget a relationship make it a partnership and build an empire." Eleni Sophia.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a multi-site organisation that is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join its team based in Uxbridge.
This is a good opportunity to work with a successful fast paced business, for a results driven, commercially strong Accountant with both revenue and cost experience.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include:
The successful Finance Business Partner will have/will be:
- Creating reporting on the organisation’s performance to the Board and Senior Management team
- Assist the Group Finance Director and Business Performance Manager with the preparation of the Group’s budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist the Group Finance Director and Financial Controller with the analysis of the monthly management accounts and reporting
- Assist the Business Performance Manager with improving the profitability of the company via specific projects / initiatives
- Visit branches to understand operational and commercial issues and provide support for them to better understand all aspects of their P&L
- Responsible for weekly and monthly revenue reporting including production of month end revenue results
- Provide relevant information to management including analysis of sales, pricing, cost of sales and overheads
- Instrumental in creating forecasts for business cases, using statistical and analytical techniques to understand the key drivers towards achieving our targets
- Making sure that a focus on outcomes and performance are integrated into everything we do
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification, preferably with a top tier accounting firm or equivalent
- At least one year of FP&A / business partner experience
- Strong technical skills including Financial Accounting, modelling (Excel and other), budgeting and forecasting, use of KPIs, analysis and reporting
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to write reports and presentations for senior management
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.