"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an award-winning property Group to recruit a Management Accountant who will be based at their central London head office. The successful candidate will be qualified or part qualified (CIMA/ACCA) and have 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
The company operates a hybrid working policy, with 4 days a week in the office, and 1 day worked from home.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Dealing with accounting queries and issues for the group
- Assisting in the audit process and dealing with auditors
- Production of monthly management information/reporting packs and annual statutory accounts
- Assisting senior members of team to analyse and identify business processes in need of optimisation and implement structured systems and processes
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Helping with any other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the Financial Controller
- Assisting with some transactional work when required
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following skills/experience are required:
- Good presentational skills
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.