This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Receptionist / Office Assistant for this dynamic, energetic and customer centric organisation.
Sheridan Maine is currently working in Partnership with an exciting and successful business based in Poole to recruit for a Receptionist / Office Assistant to take ownership for all front of house services.
You will be joining a highly motivated, professional and forward thinking team, key responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients into reception, providing a first class customer experience
- Managing the switchboard, answering and directing phone calls
- Supporting the Office Manager with the smooth running of a busy office
- Co-ordination of the meeting rooms
- Manging the office telephone system
- Ensuring the reception and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy
- Scheduling meetings and updating calendars
The successful candidate will require the following skills, attributes and experience
- Superb telephone manner and professional approach
- Highly organised and able to work in a busy team environment
- The ability to demonstrate previous experience working in a busy reception / front of house role
- An outgoing personality with strong administration skills
- Friendly and personable with excellent customer services skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a team with a truly unique team culture. If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to join a forward thinking progressive business please send your CV to be considered for the shortlist.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.