“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an international business to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk into its team based in central London.
Working within a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will have previous experience of dealing with high-volume billing on a global scale.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk will include:
- Generating invoicing and account statements for multiple revenue streams
- Posting of daily bank receipts and card payments and liaising with AP team for bank reconciliation
- Maintaining shared AR mailbox and responding to clients in a timely manner
- Completion of new vendor forms/online portals for new clients
- Uploading invoices to client portals as required
- Working with Integrations teams on development and maintenance of list of Members who require special arrangements for billing (POs, Hard Copy Invoices, Tax Certificates, WHT Adjustments etc.) and ensure these needs are met in a timely manner
- Main POC for billing and payment queries for multiple revenue streams
- Close collaboration with credit control team to ensure prompt collections
- Various month-end tasks
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk will have:
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise effectively and manage expectations
- Experience and knowledge of high-volume billing
- AR queries resolution experience
- Strong levels of customer service and solutions-oriented
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.