“Success is a process, not an event.”
My client is a global business based in Berkshire. They are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Assistant.
The duties of the Senior Payroll Assistant include:
- Processing payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
- Providing manual calculations of tax and National Insurance
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Processing P11d’s, SMP, SSP, P45, P46, P35 and P60’s
- Calculating overtime payments
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation and practices
- Maintaining senior accounting officer documentation
- Providing clear audit trails
- Keeping fully conversant with all internal time and attendance systems and how they interface with accounting package
- Assisting with the preparation of year end PAYE accounts
- Resolving queries and updating the management team on any significant client issues or unresolved matters
The successful Senior Payroll Assistant will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar function
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Honesty & integrity
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!