This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Compliance Administrator for this dynamic, energetic and customer centric organisation.
You will be joining a highly motivated, professional and forward thinking team, key responsibilities include:
- Initial contact for applicants within the onboarding team
- Collating KYC information via email and calls
- Collating documents and data from third party sources
- Assisting the department with data protection procedures
- Providing the relevant data to the team for review and analysis
- Liaising with brokers and solicitors
The successful candidate will require the following skills, attributes and experience
- Highly organised and a keen eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in a office support role
- The ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
This is a superb opportunity to join a team with a truly unique team culture. If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to join a forward thinking progressive business please send your CV to be considered for the shortlist.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.