A rapidly growing family business based in Fareham is recruiting an Accounts Assistant to work with the Financial Controller. This Accounts Assistant role has been created due to the current and future expected growth of the business due to a full order book of work both in the UK and Overseas.
Working with a knowledgeable and supportive Financial Controller the Accounts Assistant can expect to get experience across the entire accounts process so this would be a great role for an Accounts Assistant with 1 or 2 years’ experience looking to make the next step in their career.
The initial responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant include:-
- Processing of financial information on to Sage
- Raising sales invoices
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Supporting the Financial Controller producing monthly managements accounts and KPIs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Assistant will:-
- Be currently studying AAT
- Have 1 or 2 years experience in a similar Accounts Assistant role
- Have an inquisitive nature and be happy to ask questions of the business
- Possess an analytical and logical mindset
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.