“Partner up to produce meaning and value.”
We are pleased to be partnering with a professional services firm to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This position would suit a part-qualified Accountant who is currently studying towards their finals. The company is based in Hemel Hempstead and operates a hybrid working policy.
Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Responsibility of the production of management accounts preparation and presentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the coordination of key financial and non-financial performance indicators
- Be involved in development work of new or existing sites to improve efficiency and accuracy of the financial management accounts
- Responsible for the communication of the monthly financial position to the relevant managers and budget holders
- Communicate highly complex financial issues to non-financial managers and persuade managers / negotiate agreement from a range of options which will result in improvements to service delivery
- Assist in training of budget holders on financial management issues
- Maintain accruals and prepayment schedules for monthly reporting
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with budget holders, advising and assisting with budget control
- Advise and constrain budget holders over financial issues persuading and motivating them to a certain course of action where barriers may exist due to the information being provided
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Management account experience in a large organisation
- A proven track record of providing effective financial advice at a senior level
- Proven experience of financial analysis and process development skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, ensuring that complex financial issues are understandable and clear to internal and external stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.