Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so, I would love to hear from you. My client is an established business that is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be working within a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines and dealing with high volumes of invoices. You will need to be highly organised, have a “can do” attitude and plenty of team spirit.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for matching, batching and coding
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with queries over the phone and by email
- Matching the purchase orders
- Work with stakeholders to resolve any invoice discrepancies
- Support system upgrades and identify areas for improvement
To be considered for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have the following attributes:
- Experience of working in a Purchase Ledger department (preferable but not essential)
- A drive to improve processes and ways of working
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.