A large Hampshire based business is recruiting a Payroll Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract for an immediate start. The role can be full time at their offices near Southampton, hybrid working or 100% remote working.
The key accountabilities of the Payroll Administrator are:-
- Daily processing of pay related data including travel and relocation expenses
- Administering pensioner payroll
- Responding to enquiries from employees for information on all pay related matters
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, providing monthly breakdowns of payments and deductions
- Preparing month end journals for input to general ledger.
The key requirements for the Payroll Administrator are:-
- Previous experience in a Payroll role within a large company environment
- Strong team working skills with the ability work to deadlines
- Good excel and communication skills
The company offer an excellent working environment and great benefits including above standard holiday allowance and pension contributions.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.