Sheridan Maine are working on an exclusive basis with a well know and established business based on the Ferndown Industrial Estate to recruit for a Payroll Specialist working 30 hours per week.
We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated, professional and adaptable with excellent communication skills, along with experience working in a busy payroll department.
This is a permanent and fully office based role, key elements of the role will include:
- Preparing monthly payroll
- Dealing with employee payroll queries
- Inputting and checking starters / leavers
- Calculating holiday pay, overtime, expenses, mileage, pension contributions, bonus payments and statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP
- Generating reports to re-charge travel costs and post payroll journals
- Processing P11d forms on an annual basis
This is a great opportunity to join a stable and successful business. Previous experience in a similar payroll role is essential
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.