“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.”
- Joseph Addison.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a nationally known Charity that is based in Bristol. This company has a collaborative culture, that strives to bring people together to develop their skills and confidence. They are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team.
The position will be mostly working from home, with the option to work from the office in the near future.
Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator include:
- Processing invoices
- Completing a range of reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up and maintaining supplier records
- Petty cash management
- Periodic BACS runs
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and other teams
- Assisting with month-end close of purchase ledger
- Processing weekly takings
- Raising sales invoices and associated credit control
- Monitoring finance inbox and daily post
To be considered for the role of Finance Administrator, the following experience is required:
- Previous experience of working within a Finance department
- Good knowledge of accounting processes
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs) and a knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to work well under pressure
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.