A leading branded business in the Southampton area that offers hybrid working of 3 days at home and 2 days in the office is recruiting a Financial Analyst to work with in the financial planning and analysis team developing and producing accurate and insightful analysis to support the business with decision making.
The key deliverables for the Financial Analyst include:-
- Producing monthly sales analysis by channel, category and product
- Identifying and implementing improvements in quality and accuracy of reporting
- Supporting the budgeting process
- Working with the sales and finance teams to identify additional reporting requirements
The key requirements for the Financial Analyst role are:-
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) either looking to make their first move from practice or the next step in industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of Power BI / Tableau or other reporting tools
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
The company offers excellent career progression and development opportunities as well as a great benefits package that includes a bonus, pension, hybrid working and shopping discounts.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.