“All great achievements have one thing in common – people with a passion to succeed.” Pat Cash.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a leading food supplier to recruit a commercially strong Financial Controller on a 12-month fixed term basis. The position will be based at the firm’s site near Chippenham and will report into the Head of Finance.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Weekly and monthly profitability statements, including the appropriate commentary to highlight trends affecting performance
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for the Balance sheet preparations
- Responsible for the preparation of reconciliations
- Responsibility for the forecasting & budget process
- Liaising with stakeholders to drive operational and overhead savings, manage working capital in stock and managing capital expenditure
- Manage and analyse product costing
- Ad-hoc project work
The Financial Controller will need the following to be successful:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience of working with SAP
- Experience of working with a SOX compliant company
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.