Sheridan Maine are exclusively recruiting for an diverse and well-known company in North Hampshire. Our client is looking for a Credit Controller who has experience in chasing customers for payments from a business to business or consumer credit background.
Your main duties will include:
- Communicating with customers to secure payment in line with the agreed credit terms
- Liaising with other departments within the business
- Maintaining department reports
- Monitor and follow up the promises to pay with the client
- Suspending accounts and the reinstatement of accounts when needed
- Providing cover for finance duties when required
To be successful with this position you must be comfortable dealing with customers and colleagues by phone and email, demonstrating good communication skills. You must be a reliable and trustworthy individual who is able to work well within a team. Prior experience in credit control/ consumer credit/ accounts receivable/ sales ledger is essential.
The company offers free car parking on site and for this position you must have access to a car due to the location of the offices.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.