“I believe that we do not know anything for certain, but everything probably.” Christiaan Huygens.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a growing hospitality business to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst into their team based in central London. This role would suit a proactive finance professional with experience of working within a multi-site hospitality and who is looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Analyst include:
- Lead the financial planning modelling process
- Carry out monthly reviews of the financial plan
- Lead on business modelling, analysis, and assessment for potential development opportunities
- Analyse and interpret outputs and effectively communicate to Senior Managements assessments of outputs on financial statements and covenants
- Provide recommendations on proposed forward planning actions / scenario planning outputs offering reasoned alternatives and financial impacts
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and operating expenditure
- Lead on developing custom models using Excel modelling best practice to assess the business performance and opportunities
- Scenario modelling and business casing for multiple initiatives and layering this into financial planning
- Providing pro-active, insightful, high-quality analysis to support decision making
- Partnering with the various teams to formulate and appraise appropriate strategies for their respective areas and support delivery of the overall business strategy
The following skills/experience is required for the role of Senior Finance Analyst:
- Excellent academic credentials, Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar field is required
- 5+ years of progressive experience in corporate finance, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including substantial experience in financial modelling
- Commercially minded with experience influencing financial and non-financial stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.