“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Our growing client is looking for a qualified Accountant with significant finance experience to join their London based team in the role of Senior Accountant. This 12-month fixed term contract is a good opportunity to join a growing financial team and gain exposure to working across all levels of the business.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include:
- Responsible for accounting function – fully cycle month-end / year-end etc
- Presentation of financial statements
- Preparation and maintenance of General Ledger postings
- Variance analysis and financial reporting
- Ownership and preparation of monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support and assist the team with the year-end audit
- Supervision of team
- Building and maintaining relationships with teams and stakeholders
- Ad hoc finance and tax projects as required
- Continuous development of proper accounting processes and internal controls
To be considered for the role of Senior Accountant, the following competencies are required:
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Solid experience of working in a finance department
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.