“Control your own destiny or someone else will.” Jack Welch.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established insurance organisation to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst into their London based office. The business is very fast-paced, and this role will give the successful candidate exposure to all levels of the business.
The organisation operates a flexible working policy and offers a positive and supportive working environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of the Board pack and other monthly analysis
- Updating monthly KPI’s
- Reviewing, updating and improving the current processes
- Communicating with key stakeholders and help them to improve current financial reporting process
- Taking part in monthly review of results with senior finance team
- Monitoring trends of key financial metrics and interpreting impact of significant changes or irregularities at divisional and business unit level
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assisting in the preparation of the overheads budget, by liaising with the Business Partners and Financial Accounts
Key competencies required to be considered for the role of Senior Financial Analyst:
- Fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA etc), with an analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel functional and formula skills are essential, as this role will require financial modelling
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships and work with colleagues across all levels and teams
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills; detail oriented, continually striving for complete accuracy
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.