“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with an educational software firm to recruit a Management Accountant. The successful candidate will provide accurate financial support to the EMEA business. The position is mostly remote, with just 1 day every 2 weeks at their Bristol based office.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Managing the day to day running of the finance team
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing and collection
- Performing month end duties
- Accurate calculation of monthly sales commission
- Liaising with external stakeholders for audit, tax and payroll
- Accurate calculation, submission and payment of HMRC payments
- Budgeting and Forecasting cash billings, revenue and expenses
- Working with the Finance Team to perform other ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following competencies:
- Experience in a similar role
- Technically competent
- Committed to shared success
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.