“If opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door.” Milton Berle.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an award-winning business based in North Bristol to recruit an Accounts Assistant into its team. This is a firm with offices all over the Southwest of England and has many years of experience in its field.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Maintaining purchase and sale ledgers
- Posting bank payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Filing Quarterly VAT Returns with HMRC
- Organising and maintaining various company insurance policies
- Renewing Utility Contracts
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant, the following skills/experience are required:
- Computerised book-keeping experience
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.