A brand new opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a global business services company based in the heart of Reading.
Working within a busy accounts team, the role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Posting invoices on the accounting system
- Performing supplier payment runs
- Conducting bank reconciliations
- Ensure accurate maintenance and updating of vendor information
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to payment and invoice queries
- Undertaking supplier statement reconciliations
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Proven and extensive accounts payable/ purchase ledger experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Competent level of IT skills
- Good communication both verbally and written
The company are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.