"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business based in Somerset to recruit a Credit Controller on a temporary basis of 2 months.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Chasing customer purchase orders
- Liaising with customers to assist with queries
- Solving of invoice queries efficiently
- Opening accounts
- Allocating payments per customer remittances
- Liaising with account managers and Franchisees
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller, the following attributes are required:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft software and Sage Line 50 accounting software
- A good relationship builder
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.