Due to continued growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to support the management team in a dynamic and forward thinking manufacturing business based in Gillingham, Dorset.
This is a permanent full-time position, which is fully office based.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Assisting with monthly Management accounts – including, Fixed Assets & depreciation, Prepayments and Accruals and Deferred Revenue
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reporting and detailed analysis of revenue and gross margin
- Overhead variance analysis
- Assisting with year-end audit preparation
- Intercompany accounting
- Improving processes
Key Competencies required to be considered for the role of Assistant Management Accountant:
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with key customers
- Motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Multi-currency experience would be beneficial
This role would suit an AAT qualified or CIMA part qualified individual with the desire to complete their qualification and add value in a thriving business.
To be successful you will be able to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders of varying levels, with a proactive approach in identifying issues with your area of responsibility
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.