“Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.” - Jessica Guidobono.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a travel firm based in central London to recruit a Finance Operations Manager into their team. This position will suit a finance professional who has previously managed/supervised a team.
Responsibilities of the Finance Operations Manager include:
- Managing a small team
- Ensure team meets payment deadlines
- Ensure supplier balance confirmation requests are returned in a timely manner
- Dealing with escalated payment issues
- Upon request, provide business with revenue information for suppliers
- Preparing a range of reconciliations
- Manage the initiation of funding investigations with payment providers
- Review and deal with supplier refunds received into the bank accounts
- Post bank receipts daily to ensure Customer ledger is up to date
- Review direct debits and ensure postings are done and up to date
- Monthly journal posting
- Review posting of credit card statements
- Ensure all bank and cash reconciliations are performed within the deadlines set
To be considered for the role of Finance Operations Manager, the following attributes are required:
- Accounting Qualification – Minimum AAT Level 4, CIMA
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic 365 is preferred
The company offers a hybrid working policy.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.