“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a dynamic and rapidly growing battery energy business to recruit a Financial Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with 3-5 years post qualified experience to join the most financially backed battery business in the world.
The company operates a hybrid working policy so 4 days would be worked at their Kensington based office and 1 day worked from home.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Production of monthly management accounts report and commentary
- Ensuring that annual budgets are produced
- Providing regular P&L and cashflow forecasting
- Annual financial statement preparation
- Assisting with corporation tax returns
- Preparation of various reports
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- Providing technical accounting support when required
- Business partnering with key stakeholders and investors
- Ensuring accounting policies are compliant
- Various treasury tasks
- Identifying and reporting continuous improvement initiatives including active participation in an ERP implementation to set the business up for growth
To be considered for the role of Financial Controller, the following skills and experience are required:
- Experience in the Energy industry is preferred
- Continuous improvement mindset with the enthusiasm and drive to work in a high growth environment
- Keen problem solver who can focus on appropriate detail when solving problems and propose effective solutions
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.