“Living in the lap of luxury is not bad, except you never know when the luxury is going to stand up.” Orson Welles.
We have just had word of this fantastic opportunity to join a luxury property brand. They are looking for a committed Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This person needs to be a dedicated, diligent and commercial individual who can support their growth. The position will report to the Director of Finance and will have full responsibility of the Accounts Payable function.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Responsible for matching, batching and coding
- Raising payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Variance analysis of general ledger accounts
- Month end reporting
- Matching the purchase orders
- Liaising with other departments
- Dealing with creditor queries
To be considered for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist, the following skills and experience are required:
- Proven experience in an Accounts Payable role, gained in the hospitality or retail industry
- Strong communication skills
- Eagle-eyed ability to pick out inaccuracies and exacting attention to detail
- Exposure to software such as SUN, Fourth Hospitality and ADACO is essential
Travel to Amsterdam is required once a month.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.