“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.”
- Joseph Addison.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a Bournemouth based business to recruit a Senior Finance Assistant into its team. The position is for a 12-month period and would suit an individual with an interest in pursuing a career in Finance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Assistant include:
- Processing and paying of invoices
- Generating and sending invoices
- Chasing payments
- Processing month end journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing bank payments
- Processing staff expenses
- Processing of Payroll
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with insightful commentary
- Providing commercial analysis of financial reports
- Providing financial insight, budget production and assessment for tenders
- Monitoring budgets and reporting to Area Managers and COO
- Quarterly VAT return
- Working closely with the accountants on Quarterly and Year End Accounts
To be considered for the role of Senior Finance Assistant, the following attributes are required:
- Preferred knowledge of QuickBooks
- Level 4 AAT qualification/ Qualified by Experience
- To be flexible and able to cope under pressure
- Good communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.