“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
- Abraham Lincoln.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with an established organisation to recruit a Financial Reporting Project Manager. Based at the firm’s Berkshire based office, this is a good opportunity for a finance individual with excellent project management skills to join a fast-paced business which provides a chance to develop in an exciting and varied role.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Project Manager include but are not limited to:
- Lead on several client compliance projects
- Provide WIP and billing management for client projects, including preparing invoices, completing write offs / nil bills and managing WIP provisions in collaboration with client service managers
- Debt monitoring and management and support client service managers in following up with clients
- Management of service line billing schedules and tracking budget vs actuals
- Support with project profitability and efficiency analysis, including the development and implementation of improvement plans
- Workflow management for client projects and processes - producing trackers, checking progress, reporting and escalating as appropriate
- Identifying, allocating and co-ordinating resources to projects
- Supporting the creation of and leading on the monitoring of budgets
- Communicate and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Review, challenge and suggest improvements of internal processes
- Develop strong relationships with clients and be seen as an integral member of the project delivery team by management of overall timetable and portals
To be considered for the role of Financial Reporting Project Manager:
- Strong project management experience in a Finance, Professional Services or Financial Services environment
- A recognised project management qualification e.g., PRINCE2
- Experience of working in customer or client-facing role
- Excellent communicator
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.