“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” - Muhammad Ali.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an award-winning business to recruit an enthusiastic and driven individual as Accounts Assistant.
The successful candidate will be working remotely once training is complete, which will be based at the firm’s Bristol based office.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining the client accounts
• Receipting payments
• Approving invoices
• Running statements and remittance advices
• Chasing late payments
• Tax reporting and processing for HMRC
• Month end reconciliations
• Registering deposits and ensuring compliance
• Preparing and overseeing annual audit’s
• Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you will require the following attributes:
• Experience in similar role - finance
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages
• Excellent attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above.