“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people."
Sheridan Maine is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Hampshire based client that operates in an interesting and niche sector. The role will require a technically strong qualified (ACA /ACCA / CIMA) qualified accountant who possesses a wide range of financial reporting experience.
Working as part of a large team, you will liaise with a range of stakeholders and the wider finance function.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant will include but are not limited to:
- Financial reporting and financial control
- Provision of financial reports and preparation of financial statements
- Range of activities - intercompany accounting, reconciliations, journals, and month end close
- Process/systems review and enhancement
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax statutory requirements
- Assist auditors by providing relevant information when required
- Leading and mentoring a team
- Other ad-hoc projects and activities
To be considered for the role of Senior Accountant:
- Experience of building relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Previous team leading experience
- Strong technical accounting, intercompany accounting and reporting skills
- Experience of systems implementation and enhancement
- Process review improvement skills
This exciting career opportunity comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and parking facilities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.