Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a retail SME based in Bristol who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant. If you are currently studying or interested in an all-encompassing position and being a paramount member of this great business, then this could be the job for you.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- VAT returns
- Covering the purchase and sales ledger
- Working with and reporting into the Director on financial projections
- Monthly adjustment journals
- Weekly sales reporting
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Use of Xero would be beneficial
- Happy to work in a role covering all aspects of finance
- Able to problem solve and use initiative to improve
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.