“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an award-winning organisation based in Portsmouth to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Processing monthly payroll
- Calculating payments due from timesheets and spreadsheets
- Assisting with the production of payroll costing journals
- Performing payroll reconciliations
- Distributing payslips and reports
- Liaising with third-party agencies and software provider
- Dealing with payroll and pension queries
- Assist with processing pensions
- Maintaining the spreadsheet and ensuring that employee data is kept up to date
To be considered for the role of Payroll Administrator, the following attributes are required:
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Honesty and integrity
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.