“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
- Henry Ford.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established business based in the centre of London to recruit a Group Management Accountant. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have significant experience of working in a busy finance team.
Responsibilities of the Group Management Accountant include:
- Assisting with the preparation consolidated monthly management accounts and commentary
- Maintaining the Balance Sheet
- Managing, coaching and mentoring a team of three finance professionals
- Managing staff expenses and company credit card processes
- Reviewing, updating and improving the current processes and controls
- Analysing financial data for ad-hoc reporting
- Liaising with external auditors
- Ad hoc duties including supporting the Financial Controller on additional projects
To be considered for the role of Group Management Accountant, the following skills are required:
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders and Managing Directors
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting demands
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.