“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer.
Sheridan Maine is partnering with a Bristol based business to recruit a Senior Management Accountant. This 12-month fixed term contract is part-time, with a requirement of 3-4 working days per week, comes with a competitive salary.
Responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant include:
- Coach the Assistant Management Accountant
- Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly management accounts of the business
- Posting of journals
- Provision of detailed analysis and commentary for variances
- Monthly review of nominal ledger postings, direct costs and overhead costs
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee the annual statutory accounts process, including the external audit process
- Manage and improve the internal financial controls of the business
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Lead on implementation of new paperless purchase order/invoice system
- Review supplier and expenses payment runs
- Review monthly bank reconciliations
Key competencies required to be considered for the role of Senior Management Accountant:
- Qualified CCAB Accountant
- Proven relevant management accounting experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.