Sheridan Maine are working with a leading energy related organisation to recruit a Group Reporting Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation covering Europe. Strong technical experience is essential as are strong systems skills, SAP, BPC and Excel.
- Preparation of consolidated monthly accounts under IFRS and group financial reports to the Group
- Point of contact for the UK external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Point of contact for the wider finance team on group reporting matters
- Assist in the preparation of UK entity statutory accounts under IFRS / FRS102
- Assist in the preparation maintaining and updating group accounting policies
- Assist in providing group reporting schedules for subsidiary and board meetings
- Point of contact for consolidations as well as lease accounting systems
- Assist in the analysis, developing and improving group reporting systems and processes
- Assist in the preparing of analysis of future changes in IFRS / FRS102 and impact on the business
- Provide cover for the Group Reporting Manager as required
- Ad hoc finance projects
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent technical accounting ability
- Extensive experience of producing consolidate accounts under IFRS including multiple currencies
- Good understanding of group reporting under FRS102 and IFRS
- Good understanding of statutory reporting requirements
- Strong IT skills SAP, BPC and strong MS Excel
- Excellent aptitude for accounting systems, preferably consolidation systems and data manipulation
- Attention to detail, analytical, highly organised, deadline orientated and a team player
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.