“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established Events organisation that is recruiting for a Management Accountant. This 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave is a key role in the finance department.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Oversee the month end management accounts process
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are prepared on time
- Reviewing, updating and improving the current processes
- Providing various information for reporting
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Manage the year end audit process and responsible for the preparation of the year end accounts
- Responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the accounting system and other finance IT applications
- Submission of various statutory filings
- Assisting the Head of Finance with other ad hoc finance deliverables and deputising as required
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant, the following skills are required:
- Qualified ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong technical and financial analysis knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to quickly understand an issue and provide solutions
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.