Sheridan Maine are currently working on an exclusive basis with a successful and established business based in Bournemouth to recruit for a Credit Controller to join the finance team.
This role will suit someone who is highly organised, accurate and used to working in a fast paced and busy office environment.
- Ensuring customers pay within their agreed payment terms
- Chasing overdue accounts
- Processing and allocating daily payments
- Sending out customer statements and letters
- Negotiate payment plans where necessary
- Meet the cash & debtor targets set by the company
- Developing the credit control system & processes
- Maintaining accurate records of all activity related to chasing the outstanding debt
- Working closely with the team to ensure the accounts are managed effectively and that issues are resolved
- Previous experience working in a credit control position
- Assertive with excellent communication skills
- Good IT knowledge including Work, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and overcoming challenges
This is a great opportunity to forge a career in an industry leading organisation which is continuously seeking to be the best at what they do.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.