“Success is a process, not an event.” Gary Halbert.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a growing professional services firm to recruit a Finance Assistant. The organisation operates a hybrid working policy so some days will be worked from home, and some from the Bristol based office. They offer a positive and sociable team working culture.
Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Maintain and update the cashbooks
- Reconciliation of credit card statements
- Purchase and Sales Ledger reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries over the phone and by email
- Liaising with other departments
- Prepare and process supplier payments
- Raising invoices, sending out and chasing up of payment
- Maintenance and upkeep of various financial spreadsheets
- Monthly VAT control reconciliations
- Assist with financial year ends
- Assist with financial reporting
- Assist with any ad hoc analysis and project work
To be considered for the role of Finance Assistant, the following attributes are required:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Good understanding of Accounts Receivable and Cash & Banking processes
- Intermediate level Excel skills including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.