Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a leading organisation based in West Dorset, who have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will be supporting the Operations and Supply Chain to provide business reporting and analysis of activity, driving forecast, profit plan and strategic plan processes for Operations and ensuring accurate accounting and reporting of the operational activities.
As Finance Business Partner, your key areas of responsibilities will include:
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Monthly Reporting for Operations, including reviews of operational performance, trend and forecast
- Ownership of balance sheet accounts for inventory and Work In Progress (WIP)
- Weekly reporting of key operational metrics to business
- Investigation and maintenance of accurate inventory costing
- Perform related month end routines and reporting within the Wimborne Finance function
- Support other Business streams as required
- Ad-hoc tasks across the business and finance
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA or Qualified by Experience
- Sound technical skills and ability to work both at detailed level and higher review level
- Experience in a manufacturing finance environment would be ideal, but not an essential
- Experienced and skilled user of ERP systems
- Experience of building constructive, value adding relationships with management teams
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
- Executive presence to operate and influence at a senior level
- Manufacturing experience core and Project experience advantageous
- Confident with excellent communication skills, to work effectively at all levels of the organisation
On offer to the successful candidate is a excellent benefits package, bonus structure, flexible working arrangements, such as working remotely with attendance on site on an agreed basis. And a positive, progressive and collaborative working environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.