A leading services business that offers flexible hybrid working of just one or two days a week in the office is recruiting a Finance Business Partner to work closely with the operational teams to support the delivery of a recent high profile project win by providing value adding financial analysis, advice and support.
Working collaboratively with the business the key deliverables of the Finance Business Partner include:-
- Providing challenge based on robust financial data and analysis to influence positive business outcomes
- Reviewing contract financial performance and providing input to ensure financial targets are met
- Ensuring that key financial and commercial targets are communicated to the business and understood
- Building strong relationships with business management to work as a trusted partner
- Supporting bid and pricing activity with financial and commercial input
The key requirements for the Finance Business Partner are:-
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a number of years PQE
- Demonstrable experience in a similar finance business partner, commercial finance or business facing accounting role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver financial and commercial insight in a meaningful way
The company offers excellent benefits, hybrid working and great career prospects.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.