“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” - Brother Roger.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working in collaboration with an established professional services organisation based in London. They are currently recruiting an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk will include:
- Generation of sales invoices
- Management of client finances
- Allocation of consultants to job codes
- Adjustments for accrued and deferred income
- Allocation of reconciled billings to consultants
- The point of contact for invoicing and system queries
- Responsible for Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for the role of Accounts Receivable Clerk, the following skills are required:
- A level or degree educated in finance or business-related subject
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Experience of Deltek and/or a B&E system preferable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.