Sheridan Maine is currently working with an international business that is recruiting for an Sales Ledger / Credit Control Assistant to join their team and support the growth of the business. This is a permanent full-time position, which is fully office based.
You will be providing support to the Finance Manager carrying out Accounts Receivable and Credit Control duties, chasing payments, payment reconciliation and resolving queries.
This is a busy role and will suit someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity within an expanding business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Raising and reconciling sales ledger invoices
- Dealing with multi-currencies
- Managing all credit limits
- Credit control – chasing aged debt
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Daily allocation of cash received
- Assisting with process improvement
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with key customers
- Motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Multi-currency experience would be beneficial
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.