“Be the light that helps others see.” - This is a glowing opportunity not to be missed.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established energy firm to recruit a Supplier Onboarding Analyst on a temporary basis.
The successful individual will have a good working knowledge of SAP Ariba and responsibilities will include:
- Assist suppliers by answering queries pre and post registration and document accordingly
- Assist suppliers throughout the enablement process
- Assist suppliers in understanding key value adds
- Assist in the supplier education process with customer specific training guides
- Liaise with suppliers over the phone and by email
- Assist in preparing and delivering the pre and post registration education package
- Lead and support special projects as assigned
To be considered for the role of Supplier Onboarding Analyst, you will require:
- Previous experience in customer or project focus and management skills
- Previous exposure to business operation units such as accounts payable and procurement
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
This role sits within IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.