“Behind every good Business is a great Bookkeeper.”
Sheridan Maine is working with an established business based in Mayfair, central London and they are looking for a Senior Bookkeeper, who has experience using the Navision and Sage Accounting System.
Responsibilities of the Senior Bookkeeper include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier invoices and payments
- Resolving queries via telephone and email
- Raising and sending out sales ledger invoices
- Allocating payments onto Navision
- Processing the monthly payment run on Sage
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Quarterly reporting
- Working up to Trial Balance
- Liaising with members of the team and resolving queries
- Producing ad hoc flash reports for clients
- Analysing stock figures
- VAT report
To be considered for the role of Senior Bookkeeper, the following attributes are required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience using the Navision System and Sage System ideally
- Strong communication skills
- Confident using Microsoft Word
- Experience with V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.