“The key to making a good forecast is not in limiting yourself to quantitative information.”
- Nate Silver.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global professional services organisation to recruit an FP&A Manager. This is a good opportunity for a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) to join a fast paced and fast-growing business and to achieve good career growth.
Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts reports
- Preparation of consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cashflow statement
- Budgeting and forecasting and long-term planning cycles
- Reviewing, updating and improving the current processes
- Partnering with other finance teams
- Various financial analysis
- Monitoring performance indicators
- Work with Treasury to enable efficient cashflow reporting and forecasting
- Recruit, manage and coach one Finance Analyst
To be considered for the role of FP&A Manager, the following skills are required:
- Experience of working in an FP&A role
- Experience of process improvement
- Attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.